Monday, October 06, 2014

Best of the F's

This semester I'm reading picture books F-L


Did you know the author of Corduroy wrote other books?  So cute, all of them.  This one reminded me of a certain redheaded cousin.  


A sweet sweet story about WWII and giving and sharing and being thankful.  


I liked this one about a grandmother and love and loss and things turning out right.


A great story about being who you are. 


I was so excited to get to this one!  It checks out all the time-and the kids are right, it's a fun story.   


Made me cry.  About farm auctions during the Great Depression.  

I love picture books.  


EMERGENCY NOTICE!!!!

BOOK IT! Alums get a free Personal Pan Pizza.  Now, as someone who has extremely fond memories of buttons with little stickers and the stunning joy of getting your very own very extravagant pizza, I signed up right away.  I assume you'll want to do the same.  Expires 10/10/14 (that's very soon!)

SIGN UP HERE

No comments: