7. Finish Bible Project. Nope.
8. Alleluia Banner I just put the Anna mantle up right after Easter. Maybe next year.
11. Plant garden. Be ambitious, but not crazy. See #2. Nope, even though poor Spencer finished tilling it up for me, tired Mama never got anything planted. We'll just cover it with some black plastic and call it a fallow year.
Not too bad!
1. The Fair! All the projects, all the paperwork, all the events, all the animals-relax and enjoy. Specifically:
Sundress T-shirt dress Orange Poppyseed cookies Apricot Spice Bars
Photography Art piece
- Field Crops
2. Finish Grazie's blankie!
5. Swim and hang out with Abby and have fun.
6. 2 year portraits of Mr. Jimmy and family pictures-cabin?
7. Continue working on Study Room with Abby.
8. Sort Mom's sewing stuff into my studio.
10. Make box into "drawer" for Katie's clothes in new room.
11. Start a new school year. Breathe and be easy.
13. Finish Bible project for Jimmy's Birthday?
14. Filing in Office
15. Lobmeyer Banner?
That's plenty! Hooray for Summer!