Tuesday, November 12, 2013


It's a great day!


Apparently lots of people are going to be getting married.

And these people are promoting acts of kindness.

We have stuff going on in the evening, so I'll only have a couple of hours with the kiddos, but we're going to

  • build towers with 11, 12, and 13 blocks
  • eat 11, 12, 13 snacks (probably fishy crackers, raisins, and M&M's)
  • try to think of words that start with 11, 12, 13 letters
  • see if we can teach Katie to count to 13
  • run for 11 seconds, hop for 12, and skip for 13
  • and whatever else we can think of.  Hopefully homework won't take more than 11 minutes.  ;)
Let me know what fun you have!


Kelsey Gray said...

Sounds fun! It would be great if Charis and I could do school in 11-12-13 minutes.

Steven317 said...

Just rub it in! I'll be spending 11-12-13 working all day and then going to my night class for three hours! And there won't be any babies at all...