Apparently lots of people are going to be getting married.
And these people are promoting acts of kindness.
We have stuff going on in the evening, so I'll only have a couple of hours with the kiddos, but we're going to
- build towers with 11, 12, and 13 blocks
- eat 11, 12, 13 snacks (probably fishy crackers, raisins, and M&M's)
- try to think of words that start with 11, 12, 13 letters
- see if we can teach Katie to count to 13
- run for 11 seconds, hop for 12, and skip for 13
- and whatever else we can think of. Hopefully homework won't take more than 11 minutes. ;)
Let me know what fun you have!