I remember that life levels out again at around 9 months. We'll see if that holds true with four...
But I've got to make a Spring list because I feel like my wheels aren't on the ground without one.
1. Clean out and organize:
Junk Drawer Basket Round Tin
- CD's A very good start
Pantry Charging Station Linen Closet ENTIRE BASEMENTMore trash for the dumpster and a few more loads to Salvation Army, but mostly done. Pocket Jar
- Craft Room Yes-ish?
- MJL Drum Stuff Also Yes-ish
Put up new towel hooks
4. Make Mixer Cover
7. Make something for Kitchen window sill.
- Kathryn Quilt
- Baby gifts (so many-don't even count, just make as many as you can and it won't be enough)
- Put down Weed Barrier Fabric around new trees.
- Install Drip system around new trees.
- Pull up old weed fabric around lilacs.
- Porch Flowers
- Keep weeding the yard.
- Redo lawn chair
- Spring Semester Reading Party "The B!"
- One Anna sewing project.
- Family Pictures for Church
- That big green box you keep avoiding full of drawings and stuff.
- Anna's Birthday
- Susan's Baby Shower
- Continue CD project.
That's 15, I have to stop there. I miss you all, hope to be back someday...