Kathryn QuiltNot in time for graduation, but it's at the quilter's now! Baby gifts(so many-don't even count, just make as many as you can and it won't be enough) Got some burp cloths done for Susan and Hailey, though not in time for either shower. Still have 5 babies coming and another born last Spring that has nothing yet...
- Put down Weed Barrier Fabric around new trees. NO. And there are so many weeds. Sorry, little plants.
- Install Drip system around new trees. Also no, but it rained and rained, which buys me some time.
- Pull up old weed fabric around lilacs. Some, but not all.
Porch FlowersThanks Katrina! We're enjoying them every day.
- Keep weeding the yard. Eh.
- Redo lawn chair No, I realized the size cover I have is for a lounge chair, which I keep forgetting to get from Dad's house.
Spring Semester Reading Party "The B!"A smallish party this semester. I forgot to keep reminding the kids to turn in their papers. One Anna sewing project.Yes! One little skirt done and so cute. Family Pictures for ChurchYes! I haven't picked up our 8x10 yet though.
- That big green box you keep avoiding full of drawings and stuff. Sigh, no. There it is, mocking me. It probably won't take that long even.
Anna's BirthdayI think she was happy. 10 is so big! Susan's Baby ShowerYes! And it was lovely.
- Continue CD project. I honestly can't remember if I worked on it this Spring or not.
So, Spring was OK. Lots of things undone, but some really big things WERE done, so let's feel good about it. Hooray for Spring!
- Baby Gifts:
- Burp Cloths
- Little Blankies
- Binky holders
- Do some of the stuff in the yard that needs doing.
- Redo lounge chair from Dad's house.
- Father's Day Portraits
- The Fair
- Visual Arts
- Concession Stand
- Help Susu with the new baby!
- Start a new school year.
- SWIM and breathe and enjoy it all. Eat sno cones and look around at the sweet sticky faces and listen to what they are saying. No items matter more than this.
There are many more ideas swirling around, but I'm trying so hard to remember that last one. And I think I've come to the conclusion that multitasking makes me cranky. So. Do less, breathe more, relax. Enjoy it.
Hooray for Summer!